NSCCT staff are happy to assist you. However, rude, abusive or aggressive behaviour toward any member of College staff will not be tolerated.

For general information, applications, registration/licensing, renewal, financial or technical enquiries, please contact:

Administrative Coordinator
Mary Kate Jollymore

Invoices and Payments
Send to

For regulatory enquiries, practice questions or to discuss a complaint or concern involving a counselling therapist, please contact:

Executive Director & Registrar
John Hubert

Mailing Address
207-1 Kingswood Drive
Hammonds Plains, NS
B4B 0P4